Becoming a member is one way to support your local co-op and offers you some additional benefits. The fee for one year is $25 and is good for one household.
♥Support local business and JOIN NOW♥
- Ability to place special orders and receive a 15% discount.
- NNFC Co-op member specials
- 10% off all NOW supplements
- Free quarterly newsletter
- Discount on Co-op classes
- Invitation to General Membership Meetings and ability to vote on Co-op matters
- Ability to serve on the Co-op Board of Director’s
- Healthy Advantage specials
Cooperatives derive their strength from the active participation of their members. Participating in the Working Member program at Northwind Natural Foods Co-op has many benefits. Learn new skills, make friends, and save money!
Working Member tasks include (but are not limited to):
Graphic Design – flyers, brochures, and newsletters
Community Outreach – representing the Co-op at various community events
Educational Classes or In-store Demonstrations – cooking, health and wellness, and more!
Have a talent or skill not listed? Talk to us and well find a way to put your enthusiasm to work! We are happy to create volunteer opportunities based on individual schedules as well.
Working Member Perks
Just 3 hours of donated time to the Co-op gets you 5% off on your purchases.
Donate 6 hours and get 10% off.
Serve as a board member and get 10% off.
Please contact the Outreach Committee for more information and to start your working member adventure!
We would love for you to volunteer with us!